HomeAboutSpongebobAutism Mom'sContact

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You


Just wanted to post a quick thank you to Dana Sears of Designs By Dana for designing my awesome new blog design.  This poor girl has to use her creative genius to come up with a design that fit my family and my quirky personality.  I know very little about blog design so she had to be especially patient with me and do a lot of hand-holding but she got the job done.  She is a real professional and highly recommend her work if you are in search of a blog designer.  Please click on her button on my blog to see some of her other designs and contact her about designing a blog for you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Love!

    You were not to difficult to work with at all and I enjoyed getting to know you and I am a follower!!

    Looking forward to seeing the growth of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© Design Kit by Blackleaf Studios