HomeAboutSpongebobAutism Mom'sContact

Monday, September 5, 2011

Life's A Beach...Sometimes (Part II)

Most of you who follow my blog have already read my previous post, "Life's A Beach...Sometimes", about my son Logan's first trip to the beach. Long story short, it was a huge success. So, feeling brave we decided to go for Round 2 and stay overnight. I think considering it was an overnight trip and his schedule was not being adhered to, he did extremely well. I thought instead of telling you about how wonderful it was, I would just show you...


These are photos of Logan and his two older brothers, Blake and Landon, playing on the beaches of Emerald Isle, North Carolina.



I think the photos speak for themselves. The beach is definitely a positive sensory experience for Logan and all the children. It looks like it is our new getaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© Design Kit by Blackleaf Studios